Register Your Group
Register before 31 October
- The North Texas Regional Competition is open to all public, private, parochial and home school 6th, 7th and 8th grade classes, as well as approved youth groups (the only limitation is that teams must be willing to make the trip to Arlington to present their designs).
- Registration is by school/organization. Schools may have more than one team competing.
- Cost is minimal -- only $25 per school for registration. On receipt of registration and fee, we will provide:
- Download code(s) SimCity (for either Windows or Mac operating systems)
- The Teacher-Mentor Handbook - basic rules and information on the competition, lists of resources, ideas on how to incorporate the program into the curriculum, and hints for teachers
- Specific rules and schedules for the North Texas regional competition
Register online : pay by credit card in one easy step, or request an invoice and pay by check (POs not accepted).
Or contact the Regional Coordinator to request a registration form you can complete and return by mail.