Get Involved: Organizations
The success of the North Texas Future City Competition is based on an extensive collaboration of engineering societies, corporations/employers and educational institutions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. To support our extraordinary growth, to reach even more students and schools, and to recognize the outstanding efforts of the competitors, we need your help.
Opportunities for Involvement
- Become a sponsor by underwriting basic expenses and/or providing necessary services that will assure that all interested student teams have an opportunity to participate, compete and be recognized.
- Underwrite awards so that more student teams may be recognized for their hard work, innovation and ingenuity.
- Provide expertise and services to the competition coordinating committee in the areas of media relations, public outreach, finance, competition planning, etc.
- Promote member or employee involvement within your organization.
- Introduce the Future City program to middle schools you have a relationship with.
The IEEE and the National Engineers Week Future City Competition are non-profit, tax-exempt corporations. The North Texas competition is entirely administered by volunteers.
I didn't know anything about engineering before but I learned that I really like it, and it's cool because you get to work with your hands and your mind. - Student
Join us in promoting technology literacy and supporting National Engineers Week Future City Competition.